Join the Orton Gillingham Reading Specialists Team!
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, we are currently not hiring. Please check back for updates.
When we return to working in the office, Orton Gillingham Reading Specialists will have the following teacher and tutor openings:
- Trained Orton Gillingham Practitioners
- Trained Sonday System Tutors
Why work at OGRS?
- The opportunity to really make a difference in the life of a struggling reader.
- Academy of Orton-Gillingham Practitioners and Educators (AOGPE) coursework opportunities and credentialing support
- AOGPE Associate level curricula
- Sonday System Trainings
- Monthly professional development seminars
- Work with seasoned OG Practitioners that are committed to the profession and supportive of each other's professional growth
- All teaching materials provided
- We handle all the scheduling and billing
- Employees that work 32+ hours per week are eligible for health benefits
- Founder and Executive Director of the Center is an AOGPE Fellow, is a founding member of Orton-Gillingham of Minnesota and has trained teachers in OG and the Sonday System in the US and internationally
- Competitive compensation based on experience