Students will receive individualized Orton Gillingham reading and spelling instruction from our Staff Specialists or Specialists-in-Training. All sessions are unique, depending on your strengths and rate of progression; there are no preconceived timelines. You will gain the skills and confidence to succeed in and out of the classroom.
• Sessions are held 2-3 times per week for 55 minutes at our center on a recurring schedule.
• All sessions are one-to-one and completely individualized.
• Pre-readers through adult learners are welcome.
• We'll guide you in specific home practice assignments.
• You can use our online scheduling system to cancel and reschedule.
• You'll have regular progress meetings and additional meetings and consultations are available as needed.
• We are happy to collaborate with school personnel and other professionals.
2019 Summer Tutoring Options
Click here to find more information about summer tutoring options.